bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ho! Ho! NO!

Bianca sat on Santa for the first time last week when Nana was here. It was.... quite cute, actually. Although, I'm sure she would tell you otherwise. At first she cried, then she quickly realized it was ok.... and stop crying for the picture. There were no smiles - but that's ok. She sure was cute.....
In Bianca's mind...("OK, get this dang thing over with. I can't believe Momma is making me do this. Who is this guy???)
Photobucket

Right now, if you ask her, "Bianca, what does Santa say?" She replies, "HO." It's sure cute.

I'm at home, resting this dang neck injury. It's so annoying not to be able to move around well. But all's well and we are resting until tomorrow.............
the motherload arrives!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Priceless Picture...hows darn cute can she be!