They came in Monday and we just relaxed that evening. I grilled out and made some yummy summer side dishes. On Tuesday we did our usual Tuesday morning "library story time" at our nearby library. It was so cute - Bianca was sitting on my lap in the circle and about half way through said, "Dee Dee?" She spotted my mom outside of the circle watching us and ran over to her. She stayed with her the rest of the time. That evening, they got to see Bianca in full-force in her pool and sprinkler. Mom pushed her in her little pink car and took her through the sprinkler, saying "Car Wash!" It was adorable. Wednesday I took them to the train museum. It was really neat. And of course, Bianca got a few goodies from the gift shop. Papa and Bianca really love choo choos!




They had to leave on Thursday:( We went to breakfast at our usual J. Christopher's. We always have to eat breakfast there at least once when they come to town. It was so sad saying goodbye. For the first time, I think Bianca understood what was happening at the airport. She got really upset when we arrived and Dee Dee and Papa got out.
It was a great visit. We had dance parties, played in the water outside, and were able to just "be together." Bianca really misses her grandparents. And boy.... does she know how to "work it". I think she pulled Papa around by her little hand more than ever. She'd say "Ni Night Papa!" and "DEE DEE" so loud. Those little blue eyes sure were sparkling. She loves and misses you two very much.


2 comments:
Glad you had a nice parent visit - I am sure just what you and your parents needed :) XOXO
your parents are just the cutest ... and the pic of your dad waving from the train cracked me up!
Post a Comment