bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trip to Bloomington 4-14-09

Taking a trip to Bloomington, Illinois was just what I needed! It was so great to see my niece, Sidney and family members. I felt welcomed and so special when I got to Matt and Wendy's house, and had pink and blue cupcakes made especially for me...thanks Wendy! Doug and Crystal came over the first night for dinner and chatting. Then my good friend from nursing school, Chandi, came over with her 12-month daughter, Aubrey. Sidney and Aubrey took a minute to warm up, but were playing like two little old women in no time! They were just so cute together! Time went by so fast, and I already miss my family. I can't believe how big Sidney had gotten....and oh my she is so smart- and quite vocal!
Sidney! What a look on your face!

They played like 2 little old ladies and shared toys well.

Oh my!


Doug & Crystal came over Tuesday night for dinner

Twins!



No comments: