Another frustrating issue: due dates. Everyone will ask, "when's the due date?" We have been given 3 different dates: Oct 3, Oct 21, and Oct 26 by two different NP's. That is a span of 3.5 weeks! I'm going to stick with the original - October 26th. That puts me at almost 19 weeks. So if anyone asks, October 26th! That way, if baby comes a little late - like November late - I won't be so frustrated!
I feel about normal still. I still have terrible acne, which I've dealt with for the past 15 years. It just seems to be at its worst-ever right now. The weight gain has been steady and my Nurse Practitioner says I'm perfectly fine at the low-end of weight gain....which I would prefere to stay at! I've been walking most days and throwing in yoga a couple times a week.
A neighbor has shared with us that she is also expecting a baby in November! She's about 3.5 weeks after me, so it's a great stress relief to be able to share some questions and experiences together. We are also so lucky to have a good friend that is a Nurse Practitioner live right next to us! She is awesome and I wish she was with my OB's practice. Even though family is not around, we do have a network of people we enjoy.
Susan, Derek's mom, is visiting on Monday! We are delighted to have her visit. Unfortunately, they moved our ultrasound to the following week. We had originally had one planned for this Monday. Susan would have been right here in Atlanta when we got the news! Now that it's pushed to next Tuesday, we'll all have to wait. Bummer!
Any guesses on whether or not it's a boy or a girl? WE JUST HOPE IT IS A HAPPY & PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABY!


No comments:
Post a Comment