bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eat 'em Up!

Why is it that every female I know who comes across a baby some time or another has said, "baby's so cute....I could eat her!"  I find myself saying all the time, "I love your little juicy legs...I just wanna eat 'em up!"  It's so true....I find myself kissing her toes and legs so much!


I worked last night.  Derek called me around 7pm.  I was so nervous - he never calls me at work.  I was scared something was wrong.  I called him back, saying, "Is everything alright?"  He said (excitingly), "Guess what?!  B just rolled over!"  It was bittersweet.  Sweet because she passed a milestone in her little toddler life.  Bitter because I wasn't there.  However - he later told me he had to actually "give her a little push" on her tush to get her over.  We had actually been doing that for a while - I've just been waiting for her to do it herself.  You go Bianca!

Thanksbe....
to church and being able to go to weekday mass with B.  
to a full night's sleep.
to sunny days....even though windy.  
to outlets  - batteries are such a hassle when you have baby toys!

No comments: