We have had so much going on lately. Life is just going by so fast. We are blessed everyday with our little dream daughter! B has been eating away lately. She sure loves her cereal and veggies. So far, she's done well with squash and peas. She still has not yet rolled over on her own. She is just going along at her own speed!
Today I took her to "swim class." It was soooooo much fun. I got in the water and held her while she splashed around and played with the other babies. The pool felt wonderful. She was just so cute in her little swimsuit! Of course I took some pics, but I'm waiting until next week to post because Nana Cisel will be able to go to swim class and watch.
This is B with her bunny ears hat she wears to keep warm when we go out!

Yum Yum.....I love squash!

The "winter storm" that shut down the city for 5 days....no, I'm not kidding:

Thanksbe:
to warm, heated, indoor pools
a pleasant evening with the neighbor girls
a clean house
sunshine


No comments:
Post a Comment