Have you ever met anyone and after you met them thought to yourself, "Those are good people?" Well- maybe you say it in a better sentence structure than I, but basically...you get the point. I have a girlfriend at work named Amy whom I have always thought was, "good people." She's the nurse that stays on top of her zone, always does the ethical thing, gets along with everyone, and manages to help out her fellow nurses.....all while her sweet husband visits her just to say hi on her short (non-existent) lunch break from time to time.
Amy asked me to come and stop out at her mother's house to take some pics of her kids. I've been nervous all week about it. What if I don't do a good job? What if I can't capture any good poses? What if her kids hate me? What if the weather isn't good? All this worry.....then.....ease. From the moment I pulled up to the BEAUTIFUL home, to the moment her son and daughter greeted me with hugs, to the moment her mom said hi with the warmest smile.............GOOD PEOPLE!!!
Why did I worry??? Cause it's my nature. Why did I put it all at ease - when you see her cuties - you'll see why (they're cute - no matter how bad it was raining!!!) Thank you, Amy, for allowing me the opportunity to capture the cuteness!!!










1 comment:
great job, Lizzie. :o)
Post a Comment