bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Lo's Baby Shower

I absolutely LOVE to host showers. As a matter of fact, my neighbor (Michelle) and I have often tossed around the idea of starting a "party" company. We would do it all - plan, bake, cook, decorate, invites, etc. But.... reality is.... we would never make any money. We just LOVE doing it.

So when another neighborhood baby is closely on the way, what more of a reason to have another fabulous party? Well, "book club" party. I love these girls. And I couldn't be happier to see Loren with her little bump. So cute! Loren has the most adorable room for her little guy, and we tried to stick with it's motif.

I started obsessing over the diaper cake. How much fun are they to make?! I'm going to do this for every shower!
Photobucket

Michelle is the baker of the group. Yum, Yum, Yum. Her baking is amazing. She made (from scratch, of course) these red velvet cupcakes. They were adorable and loved by all. Probably the most deliciously cute cupcakes I've ever tasted.
Photobucket

Photobucket

standard water beverage display (thank you, Southern Living)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

so funny. loren and michelle: this is a baby bouncer. you put baby in it and they will chill in it. a must.
Photobucket

these two crack me up. michelle (baker) on left. Lo (preggers) on right.
Photobucket

good stuff, mamma Lo!
Photobucket

The bump.
Photobucket

The friends. Love you girls. And Lo and Matt..... you'll be great parents! We can't wait to meet the little man. Enjoy this last month of quietness!
Photobucket



4 comments:

Crystal Schaub said...

You always know how to throw a fabulous party!

kinze said...

you did the diaper cake on your own?! where did you get the directions ... perhaps you could make a post on how to?! very cute shower and red velvet cupcakes ... yum!

The Cisel's said...

http://alphamom.com/family-fun/activities/how-to-make-a-unique-diaper-cake-ha/
I varied what I used... but there is a bottle of wine in the middle!

Loren said...

i love the photos, i especially love the fact that you didn't post any photos that highlight my new weight induced double chin...love ya!!