bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Birds Visit

My parents have stopped by on their way home from their "snow bird" trip to Florida. They spent January outside of Orlando, Florida. It's official, they are snow birds.

And while they may have thought they were stopping by for only 2 days, they are going to end up staying much, much.... much, much...... longer! Yes, record-like blizzard conditions are occurring in Illinois. They estimate 24-30 inches of snowfall over the next 24 hours in our hometown. Craziness. I've never seen that much snow when I lived in Illinois - but I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what the craziness will be like (2 feet snow in Illinois = 2 inches snow in Atlanta).

So, what do you do when you have Dee Dee and Papa here for an extra long time???

Coke Museum
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was hilarious. Bianca LOVED the huge bear. I mean... she LOVED it. We thought she'd be scared as ever - it was so tall and huge. The Coke Museum also has a 3D movie theatre that is kinda "scary." The chairs move, water sprays you, it's dark, etc. Bianca loved this as well. There was a boy behind us about her age, crying and screaming during the show. Bianca was laughing and playing. My mom said, "She's ready for Disney." (Susan.... get excited. I'm afraid my mother might be right.)

Illinoisians.... don't be mad. But the weather here is pretty decent.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More of these adventures with the g's to come!

2 comments:

Abbey and Jon said...

Your parents look great - refreshed and happy :) And Miss B...as cute as can be!

Crystal Schaub said...

Love the pic of the 3 of them or should I say the 4 of them. This weather is crazy and I'm already soooo bored!!!!