I have tons of things to write about. Cheery things. I have a great luau party to show, Bianca's day at the aquarium, happy times. But I have not been able to post for a few days because I've had Cade Schaub on my mind.
Working in the Emergency Room has led me to some sad stories. Just when I think I have seen the saddest story or situation, another presents itself. I have seen many parents lose their babies. It just really hits home when it happens in your own family.
I believe losing a child is the most difficult thing in the entire world. We will all lose our parents. We will all lose our spouses. We all lose our beloved pets. We can expect this to happen. When in the unfortunate event occurs that a parent must see their child - or baby - leave this human world, it is a time nobody wants to expect.
I cannot type his name without tears. I cannot fathom the grief or loss of Tim and Jaimee. Just please know that so many people out there are praying for you both and Baby Cade. This is not our life, but the life that God gives us. I thank God for giving us even a short time to have Cade in our lives.
Today, it has been raining nonstop in Atlanta. It is a continual downpour. Today the angels in heaven are crying tears of happiness because Cade is with them.
You can read his obituary HERE and continue to pray for Cade and his family during this difficult time.
The hardest part about living so far away from family is not being able to be present during this times. I am thinking of you constantly and you may be far from site - but you are so near in prayers and thoughts and love.


2 comments:
Oh - how very sad...I cried reading your post. They will be in my prayers. Hug Bianca and give her kisses from me...and know she is such a blessing to us all
heartbroken ... praying for God's comfort and peace for the schaub family.
Post a Comment