bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ladies Night

I've been told by many I never put pictures of "me" on my blog.

Yeah, I know.

Done purposefully, I admit. Can't stand pictures of myself. I can hear my mother's voice, "But I miss my baby. What about some pictures of you?"

Fine.

A little while back, I had a night out with my friend from work. Besides my book club, I have not had a night out by myself and friends since before pregnancy. And actually.... I don't think book club should count - I feel like "walking" to your destination is not really a night out. This was a fantab dinner at Seasons 52 in the Perimeter area of Atlanta.

So, Mommy went out. Which entailed these beauties I have not worn in a long time....
(insert painful sigh here.... Ralph, I love ya, but your shoes are killer on my nurse feet!)
Photobucket

the following are comical because I decided to take them myself. I knew that asking my husband would initiate "Why?", so I took manners into my own hands.....

insert confusion, frustrations, and complexity
Photobucket
this is harder than it looks
Photobucket
ok, here's me, breaking down, asking derek to take my picture. and yes, he said, "this is weird, why do you want your picture taken?"
Photobucket

I don't!

And don't worry, i won't be asking you to take it again for a very long time. I'm writing this post and we'll see if I actually publish it.

Stay tuned..... Aloha Party coming up!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Love the pictures of you - You look Great Liz!!! And I am glad you got a girls night out....YEAH :)

The Cisel's said...

Well.... You look very good yourself momma!

Crystal Schaub said...

So stinkin gorgeous!!!!