bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Bye Bye Nathan

My cousin, Nathan, came over last night. It was so good to have some company. He leaves Georgia on Saturday so I wanted to have him over for a good home-cooked meal before he left. He's such a sweet "kid". I'm just so proud of him - coming all the way down here to finish out his college education with an internship. It's a long ways from Brimfield, Illinois! And another reason to be proud - he's a smart cookie. He's graduating with HONORS from Western University.... and he's already been accepted to Grad School. Good work, Nathan!

He is the biggest Cardinal fan I know. The first thing we had to do when he got here was turn on the St. Louis Cardinals game.... opening day..... you'd think I'd know that being married into a family of Cardinal fans.

He brought over a sweet little book for Bianca. What a nice guy - thinking of Miss B....

But I think she liked his boot better. She played with it while he was here - she found lots of neat places to try to hide it. Like in her #1 hiding spot: under the seat of her princess car.
Heres a couple of things I had packed up for Nathan for his drive back Saturday. There was more, but I forgot to add it all. A healthy apple, some chips, treats, a little coin, and of course.... home-baked cookies and goodies!
Nathan, I wish we had more time here with ya! Georgia always welcomes you and you are more than welcome to stay with us for a visit anytime. Good luck to you!

No comments: