bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dandelion Day

It seems like every time we go to the park, Bianca gets hit on. Today, a young, very cute boy named "Cruz" gave Bianca her first flower. A dandelion. He was 3. He called Bianca "Little Lady" and told her, "I really like your fancy hair bow." Hilarious. He helped her climb up and down the play equipment, and ran after her ball when she threw it. Quite a gentleman.

<span class=

Maybe it was her cute Elmo tee-shirt I had bought her in Vegas. All the kids loved it.
<span class=

When I tell her, "We're going to the park!" She tells me back, "BALL!" I've gotta make sure I grab the ball to play with while we're there.
<span class=

Our park has a great little pond, too. B loves the ducks and says "Quack!" so loud that none of the ducks really want to get too close.
<span class=

It's a beautiful Thursday here in Atlanta. High of 75 and sunny.
<span class=

Here's her standard "get up" for going outside lately. She wears a hat and sunglasses. Once the glasses go on, they don't come off. She loves, loves, loves them. Sometimes they are worn inside, too.
<span class=

Happy Thursday and have a great weekend!

p.s.
It's not really my news to share... so I won't give specifics.... but I'm an aunt again! Abbey & Jon welcomed healthy baby boy into the world Tuesday. They're doing great and we can't wait to see them.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

The sunglasses crack me up! Such a cute little girl...can see why all the boys LOVE her!!!