We had a wonderful 4th of July this year. We were blessed to have visitors - Derek's parents were in town. We were so thankful. I LOVE when his parents come to town. His mom takes over Bianca duty for me and his dad completes a list of "please do" things around the house. IT'S AMAZING. Door handles were replaced, hard woods fixed, new light bulbs hung, garage dry wall replaced.... the list goes on. Just what we needed! Thank you both for your love, time, and travels. It's not easy to have to come so far to visit, and we really appreciate it when you do! We miss you so much.
Derek participated in the world's largest 10k run this weekend - "Peachtree Race." He did great! He has run in it every year he has lived here. I'm so proud of him. He gets up early in the morning to run and takes Bianca with him on his weekend runs. Such dedication! I really wish I had half his energy lately. It was record high heat this year - but he made it!
Our little firecracker.
Grampy is most fun. He picks me up, tosses me around, plays ball... and lets me put my feet in public water fountains to splash!

Mommy says my legs are losing their baby fat and it makes her sad. I guess this picture is proof.

Nana is fun, too. She's especially fun when we go shopping. She picks out some pretty cute clothes (both wardrobe pieces in this blog post compliments of Nana....). We're both in pink in this picture. I like matching just like Nana.

Yeah, these people are pretty cool. Sure wish I could see them more. I cried when they left today. It was sad. It made Mommy cry, too. Mommy says in a few years I'm getting "shipped" to Nana and Grampy's house for the summer. Not sure what that means exactly - but I can't wait!!! (hope they are ready...)
2 comments:
Awww - Loved this! Wished we all lived closer....
She is looking like a big girl!
Post a Comment