bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cisels come to town

We were so blessed and lucky this week to have visits from TWO different Cisel family members!

Uncle Drew (or "Do Do" as Bianca calls him) was in town for CAT business for a day.  We were lucky to squeeze in just a few minutes to see him at the airport.  He's a busy working man!!!  I was so proud to see Drew in all his work attire.  I thought he looked a lot like Derek.  He's busy traveling all over the country for his CAT training.  He sure loves his little niece.... and she so loves her Uncle Drew.   Drew - thank you so much for taking the time to see us during your busy trip.  Even if it was for a few crazy, airport minutes.





(photos on this post are all a bit blurry.... all's i had was the iphone.  oops.  pregnancy brain)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And Nana made her way there this week!  Yeah!  She was here to help out with things and see the little B. We just love when Nana comes to town.  I got naps and Bianca got clothes.  It was perfect!  Oh... and I got to buy a bakery cake without being asked why from my hubs (he understands his mother's love for cake and my pregnancy cravings).  It was de-lish!  And Miss Bianca sure loves her Nana.  She asks for her when she wakes up from naps and when she wants cookies.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And to keep you up to speed on Baby #2: this weekend was a bit nerve-racking.  I started having contractions on Friday night and they didn't really stop until Sunday evening.  I actually went home early this weekend - a rarity.  I went down to L & D and made sure everything was normal.  Turns out they are Braxton Hicks contractions.  I had these all the time with Bianca - just not ever this early.  I went to see the doctor on Wednesday to have a check up and make sure all was well.  He said everything happens early on Baby #2, especially when you are on your feet and working.  I guess I'll have to "park it" in triage a lot and be bored as can be at work.  Oh well - it's all for the kids!


   it's getting bigger.
Photobucket


this was just one week earlier....
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Schaub's said...

Liz - you look great! Take it easy :)

Abbey and Jon said...

The pictures with Uncle Do Do are So Sweet. The pictures of B and my mom in the train were hilarious. And I LOVE the one where she is sitting on the cop car and it says call 911 for HELP! I dont know why but I guess I thought there was a "hidden" meaning behind it :) You look great LIZ - - - Cant wait for another Cute Bundle to arrive...B is just so adorable