Today Miss Veronica Sue is 3 months old. I can't believe she's been here that long already!
At 3 months, Veronica:
likes to be held by momma
loves to stare at her big sissy
sucks her thumbs, prefers the right
is called "Vivi" sometimes by mom and dad
tries really hard to roll over but can't quite yet
scoots around on her back
is easy-going during the day
still wakes up at least every 4 hours for a feeding at night
likes tummy time
prefers to turn her head to the left
kicks her legs a mile a minute
doesn't like to nap but maybe 20 minutes
will "talk" back to you when you have a conversation with her
smiles non-stop
is a happy baby!
We love you Veronica Sue!
I do plan on taking her to get "professional" pics taken... but she has a terrible scratch on her nose so we're waiting! I did these myself cause I can Photoshop (The Picture People don't edit). Here's some pics of her at 3 months:
Now.... if only her big sis would let me take some pictures! She's a stinker.





No comments:
Post a Comment