bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I feel like I'm behind on everything lately.  This China gig has really cramped my extra curricular time!  I need to play catch up with everything.  I have been thinking about what I need to get done.  I've decided to make a list and post it so that way when my mom reads my blog, she can annoy ask me continually if I have completed my tasks.  So I made this "todos" list.  (Ironically, "to do" combined is todo - which means "all" in Spanish.   I'm soooo gonna lose my Spanish in Beijing).  Anyways, here's my all-I've-gotta-do list:

Now some of these things might seem silly.  Like, "go to the salon".  But actually - when you live kinda like a single mom with hubs gone a lot and no family around, taking a few hours to go somewhere and do something for yourself seems like a wasteful, selfish thing to do.  I looked at my calendar and it's been over 4 months since I had a cut or color.  Time to go.  And it's REALLY time to update the blog - the Christmas trees need to be put up in their digital box for the year.

Gotta go.... I've been loving this 60-degree weather but it's REALLY messed up my allergies.  Time to rest and get ready to catch up.

Oh... one more thing on my list I forgot to put.

6. Get Veronica's 3-month photos taken


1 comment:

Abbey and Jon said...

I mean....those cheeks - WHAT A CUTIE :) MUAH Miss Vivi