Bianca has had only two haircuts in her life. We braved it out and went for the 2nd one yesterday. I found the name of a cute place, Melonhead, in a mall not too far from where we currently are staying (the mall is called "The Place"). I didn't really think B would want her hair cut. She is obsessed with the Tangled movie and talks about her "pretty hair" all the time. I told her she would need to be a good girl, sit still, and get a little trim - we wouldn't cut too much off. She was game. Who wouldn't be.... for a little pampering???
I could tell from the outside this place was going to be out of control.
Princess stage to go and act with the new locs.
There was so much going on, thankfully she didn't see this or else we would have been in trouble.
Grampy - she picked the yellow sports car for you I think.
Tom and Jerry show while the pampering process is going on. Also a look at how long her hair had gotten. It was just a rats nest and tangled with her curls in this heat.
Smiles from the start.
So serious, B.
She even got a blow dry and hair setting. Ridiculous.
TA-DA!
After she got to ride a merry-go-round (still in the salon)
Our new UK and German friends.
It cost about $18. Not too bad, really. She got to play with all the toys and rides. There was a HUGE pirate ship in the middle with balls and a plank. She really had a fun morning. Getting her hair done really made her day. Now if only mommy could find a place for hers......


1 comment:
I mean did she go to Disney for her haircut - WOW, that place is impressive!!! And she looks so cute and all grown up with her new do....Love Miss B
Post a Comment