bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fat Rolls

Vivi is 7 months tomorrow.  Craziness!  With her getting so big during this whole move process, I feel like she hasn't gotten enough attention on this blog.  So, this post is for her.  And since she is (only) seven months, I feel like it's an acceptable time to talk about something I love.  Something I just can't get enough of.

Her Fat Rolls

That's right.  I mean - how old is it when these things aren't cute anymore?  She is a sack 'o sugar that I just can't stop squeezing and kissing.  But she is getting bigger and moving around more - so the fat rolls are going to be gone soon.  She is also now eating solids (started a little before 6 months) so the milk fat is leaving slowly.  So sad.  

But here's a closer look at the cuteness I just can't handle.

here is your standard thigh roll

moving down the leg.  the knee rolls.  present on front and back.


cankles: The area in affected female legs where the calf meets the foot in an abrupt, nontapering terminus: adipose tissue surrounding the soleus tendon


this happens to be my favorite line up.

back of the neck fat.  i kiss here a lot, too.


You can see why I can't get enough of this butter ball.  And while the fat rolls are decreasing, there are other developments going on at seven months, too.

like her first tooth

and some hair!  finally!  very blonde.  


and any day now she will be following sissy around, stealing toys.

rocking a lot and crawling a couple inches now.

 just as sweet as can be.


There you have it.  Our love muffin.  She is a gem.  She may not sleep more than 4 hours at a time, but we cope with it.  This little one actually gives big hugs when you hold her.  She squeezes your neck so tight and nuzzles her face in your neck - it's priceless.  We love her so much.  Veronica, your infectious smile has brought our family more love and happiness than we ever could have imagined.  Happy 7 months!

At 7 months, Vivi:
sits alone
says "Dadda" and other purposeful noises
knows her name
gets on all fours and rocks, can move an inch or so
sleeps
loves to watch her big sis more than anything
4 milk feedings a day (still breast feeds) and 3 meals a day
1 small tooth on the right lower side, the left lower one is almost in
loves bath time
give hugs
has some serious stranger anxiety
loves to be held
likes her paci
is the smiliest little thing ever

1 comment:

Abbey and Jon said...

Love your little chunk-n-dunk...kisses to sweet Vivi!