bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

This and That

The kids were home all this week for "mid term" break.  Derek was also in Saudi Arabia.  Veronica managed to get a nasty fever and cough for the first 3 days.  We were forced to stay home and lay low together.  Here's a few things we did.


I still have flour and rice on my floors I think.







Tent building and tea parties. 




Pinkies OUT!

Bianca takes such good care of her lil sister.





We made "nature bracelets" with duct tape while out on a walk.




Homemade pet rocks.  Bianca has been asking for a hamster or fish lately.  I told her Rock Pets were just as cool.  

China dinners.  Bianca asked for chopsticks.  Said she couldn't eat rice with a spoon!  She's quite impressive with them.




2 comments:

Abbey and Jon said...

Oh my gosh. So cute. The tea party was fantastic and vivi's pinky is priceless. I also can't believe how good B is with her chopsticks. Very Impressive!!!!! Nature bracelets were so cute and the rock pets were genius. Loved them! But I still think Vivi would go for a little dog ;) ;) ;)

Jenn DIllon Fuller said...

I have to agree with Abbey, the pinkie is priceless!! B has a total Schaub look in one of the pictures! I will have to make some pet rocks with Liv!