Well, the doctor's appointment was good and bad. Good because everything is going well with baby and I met one of the other wonderful doctors in the practice. I really liked him a lot - he was very detailed and spent a lot of time with me. HOWEVER.....I had a 5 pound weight gain in 2 weeks. He is concerned about this. He said that's a lot of weight for me to gain, especially since I feel like I eat less now (more often, but less, my diet has not changed, and my weight gain previously has been so steady. He measured me and I heard 2 phrases I never want to hear, "C-section" and "10-lb baby." He said not to get worried just yet, but if I have another large weight gain in 2 weeks, I will need an ultrasound to see just how big this baby really is. I'm trying not to panic. I just hope it's my weight that went up in the scale, not baby's. Either way, baby is healthy, which is most important. I DO NOT want a c-section, but God has His own way of determining what will happen - it's out of my hands. My weight is still within normal weight gain, my blood pressure was 102/50, and my glucose was 77. All of this is excellent and shows that there are so far no medical complications.
I also went to the chiropractor for the first time yesterday for an adjustment. Wow, what a difference. It was like I had stretched for hours after. I felt great. One of the doctor's there also showed me some stretches to do to help with birthing. My left hip has been giving me some problems and it was adjusted, too. Immediately after the adjustment I could tell a difference. They said it will help align my pelvis for birth. I go again next week.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment