bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

updates

Well, it's been a great week so far! And going so fast! My mother-in-law is here visiting, which is always a lot of fun. We have been going through baby girl's stuff and picking up odds and ends. She's counting my contractions and timing them....I think in hopes I got into labor during her visit!

Yesterday the doctor said that my blood pressure was ok (when I got there it was 140, but by the time I left it had come down to 128). His words are "I'm sitting in limbo as to what to do here." I have to see his partner tomorrow (Thursday) and see what he thinks. I'm handling things well so far - no protein in the urine and minor swelling to my extremities.....but if my pressure goes up at all they will most likely induce. When I saw my doctor, I had on a black and orange necklace and he said, "That's cute....for Halloween!" I answered, " We were hoping to have a Halloween baby." His response, "Not a chance. Let's just get you to October." So tomorrow I'll get a second opinion on all of this and see how things are going. Susan will get to go to that appointment!

I am having contractions about every 2 hours. Sometimes they last 30 seconds - other times 2 minutes. Braxton Hicks mostly....nothing to get too excited about. The doctor asked me if I wanted checked at my last appointment and I asked him to refrain from checking (I don't want to get things stirred up!).

Until Tomorrow,
Liz

No comments: