bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Belly Pics

No, not my belly. I actually refused to get belly pictures when I was pregnant. It never excited me. However, some women find this is a time to remember and want those photos. This is the first belly shoot I have ever done. I had no intention of ever doing one -

until I was at work and I offered to take pics of my coworker's baby when it's born. My coworker, Emily, replied back, "Great. But can you take belly pictures, too?" Hum..... I'm not really a photographer anyways....just trying/pretending to be. However, like any starving artist, I get my lens on everything I can get! So, with no expectations set (remember...I've never done this)...I remind Emily this is a first for me....could be the last if it doesn't go well.

She assures me and says (with a bit of a pout), "I don't have any pics at all of my belly. I just want to remember this." Of course. Emily is one of those "pregnant" women who gain a whopping 25 pounds - all of it in the belly- during pregnancy and look absolutely adorable. Why wouldn't she want to remember it???

Ok...like who can say no to that? Here we go..........












No comments: