bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Eating is fun!

Finally starting to get the hang of eating. The whole spoon/tongue thing is a big accomplishment for little ones! Bianca's faves so far: green veggies. This includes peas and green beans. She loves them! Surprisingly, cereal is not a big hit. It's almost like force-feeding to get cereal down at all. I've tried a few varieties, but none seem to please her like her veggies! Almost to 5 months! I can't believe it. Seems like yesterday we were taking her home from the hospital. Now she eats food, stands with help, talks/yells at us all day long, and swims! Yesterday at swim class Bianca actually floated all by herself. It was kinda scary at first to watch, then I realized she really liked it! She also went under water several times (with help) and rotated herself up to the air to float. It's just amazing how instinctively babies can swim.

I got an email today from my church reminding me to set the clocks forward. Guess they don't want people showing up an hour late. Don't forget!

This is what happens when Nana feeds B.....



No comments: