bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello Spring!

We sure have been enjoying this 70-degree weather here in the ATL. Bianca and I go on stroller rides with our neighbor, Michelle, almost every day that I'm not working. These are some intense walks - usually over 1 hour long and some serious southern hills! On the last walk I took my camera and couldn't resist snapping a few pics of B (and the pansies that stayed alive all winter!)....although, I don't think she enjoyed getting out of her zen-mode she achieves while dazing off in the shade in the likes of her cadillac stroller. Seriously, this girl's got it made. Sometimes I wish I could sit in a stroller and be pushed around in the lovely weather. Michelle and I sometimes joke about who would get pushed and how far.

Bianca likes her feet to be out in the air....she takes off her socks, shoes, slippers, or whatever I have forced on her for the day. However, the big bows she really doesn't seem to mind.


No comments: