bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

jUsT LeT iT gO!

My husband hates to eat out if he's home. Wants me to cook every meal. Which, don't get me wrong.... I love to cook for him, but sometimes a girl just wants a break.

The other night was one of those nights.

What was going on with my daughter? Why was everything so much work? My house was chaotic. And for those of you who know me - I'm slightly Type A. Ok, maybe a little more than slightly. I like my house clean and my food well-prepared. I enjoy cleaning hardwoods daily. I like to get fresh herbs and meats to cook. I hate spots on appliances.

But some days - you just gotta let it go.

Let me give you an example of my night, in retrospect........



It all started here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy reading all your blogs what a talent you have thanks lizzie poo for always putting a smile on many faces!