bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Water World 2

I'm not gonna write a whole lot. Sometimes pictures can do more than words. I'll give ya a short prelude. Lately, I've had a really hard time "controlling" my daughter in the big tub. She wants to stand, crawl, etc. Our tubs are really deep, so it's just painful on my nurse's back and I'm not always up for getting in the tub with her. So, I decided to clean the kitchen sink and do bath time there, thinking this would have to be easier.

This is where I'm gonna stop writing and let her tell the rest:
Yeah, I could have filmed Water World Part 2 after. I mean - the water went EVERYWHERE. All the way to my refrigerator and pantry - on the other side of the kitchen. Hardwoods were definitely watered down. I just let her go. What could I do???..... so I let her splash til she was too tired to splash anymore, til the water was almost completely out of the sink and instead on the floor - til neither of us could stop laughing.

Then she was upset her fun, new bathtime was over
Yeah. So much for controlling her in the sink, either. Next is the hose out front. (kidding)

Here's our next venture. Definitely won't be cleaning her up after in the kitchen sink.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

She is the cutest thing ever - Great Pics!!!