I've had a few texts and emails about our Cisel Family Vaca 2010 and when I am going to post some pics. Well..... the truth is..... I'm being lazy. I've got a lot of pics to sort through and I'm just tired!
We spent 5 beautiful, sunny, God-blessed days in Destin, Florida. Ahhhhhh..... the ocean! Why is it no matter what is going on in your life, no matter how tired you are - the ocean always calms you? It calmed, it soothed, it bathed us in its wondrous mystery and relaxing effect. Then we laid back and let the shining sun soak up every drop. Loved it. It was just the 3 of us. Our first family vacation. Bianca's first venture on sand and sea.
We got home this evening and between doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms, unpacking, catching up on phone calls, dinner, and getting ready for starting my work week tomorrow- I'm beat! Here's a little snip it. Kinda boring, but I'll do more details later after I have time/energy to get into editing.
Furthermore, my pics are way better than my film. Sorry this is a bit foggy/Blair-Witch-movie like. My camcorder skills are just not there. Half the time we forgot we had it with us. I will be posting pics later. Not sure when..... but sometime in the next week!


1 comment:
Thank you for that - it brightened my morning! I cant believe what a big girl Miss B was - seemed like you all loved your vacation...cant wait to hear the details :)
Post a Comment