Dear Nana,
Thank you so much for coming to visit me. I wish we lived closer to each other so you could come and visit me more often. I really miss you. Mommy says there are days she just wants to be able to call you and have you appear at the front door. I think she misses you as much as I do.
We had a lot of fun together. We played, shopped, played some more, and ate ice cream! Sorry I got sick the last couple of days. I really didn't feel myself, and you knew it right away. You made me feel better by holding me and massaging me. I loved it. Next time I'll be back to my happy, smiley, outta control self and we can play a whole lot more.
Can't wait to see you again. You are so special to me. We have so much fun and we have a great time together. You and I kinda work out real well......
I miss you with all my heart. I cannot wait for the day when we live closer to each other (mommy says she can't wait either). Oh yeah.... and Disney Land. Can't wait for that, too.
Love,
Bianca Dee






1 comment:
Loved the Post ~ XOXO
I hope Miss B gets well soon....praying for her :)
Post a Comment