bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Habee Halloween!!!

Halloween is a great time of year. Dressing up kids, smiles on the faces, candy in the mouths.... it's just a lot of fun. It was a great night for us. Although Bianca is too young to really appreciate the holiday, we still decided to participate, bee style.

The Cisel's Haunted Evening started off with yummy Halloween cupcakes. I can't tell you how much my sister-in-laws (Wendy and Crystal) LOVE Halloween. Wendy had sent a fun package in the mail earlier last week with lots of goodies. Crystal also sent yum yums our way. I - on the other hand - totally slacked and did not send anything to either of them. Oops. Sorry girls. Next year I'll do better. But we sure enjoyed your treats.

Starting off the evening with dessert. hey.... this is how i roll.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chocolate cupcakes. Just what every girl needs.

So then we quickly packed up and rolled our wagon down the street to show off the bee. I can't tell you how much I love this pic and my husband with our little girl. He just melts my heart when he's with her.

Photobucket

She's just more than I can take....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've gotta put this in here. Julian is just a cute, adorable little guy. He was out, playing around, waiting on Bianca to show....
Photobucket

Photobucket

He gave B a book for Halloween since candy really isn't her thing (just cupcakes)...
Photobucket

... or... maybe candy is her thing???...
Photobucket

We met another neighbor out tonight with their little Carter. He was pretty stink'n cute, too.
Photobucket

We hope you all enjoyed the holiday. We know we sure did. Last year this time seems like a blur - I remember barely being awake at 8pm, exhausted from having a newborn. Life is just getting better and better. We are so blessed.

More to follow. We got video footage of B walking across her room (all by herself!) tonight. It's so cute!!!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh - the cutest little "bee" ever!!!