(yes, i know it's not quite right.... site is under construction... major changes occurring. please stand by for technical difficulties)
And I'm getting lazy. Well, actually... no, not lazy. Just trying to do what I absolutely have to do day-by-day. I'm waking up by 7am, doing the feed-the-baby (and maybe yourself, but doubt there's time), laundry, errands, etc, etc. On top of that, I'm putting way too much on my plate.
I'm scrambling to get Bianca's first year photobook done by her birthday party. I feel like I have to have it set out at the party. Is this a necessity? Yes! So, instead of watching Dancing with the Stars tonight, I'm digging deep into 5-month photos of Bianca spitting food at me. I give her a "9" for technique and skill. Anyways, gotta get the book ordered by Friday so it's here by next weekend (Bee Time).
Next thing.... a project my boss and coworker asked me to do. Totally un-work-related. Photography-related. I should have said no. It's gotta be done by Friday.
Today another coworker asked me to join her and her daughter at a pumpkin patch so I could shoot some pics of them. A ton of fun and I love a good challenge. Bianca loved playing with the other kids and seeing the big, orange pumpkins. I told my coworker I'd have a cd of the edited pics to her. By Friday.
Why do I say "yes" to everything that comes my way? I think I love a good challenge. I like to see just how jam-packed I can get my life full of projects. My ability to say a simple "no" was lost long ago. I take on way too much - but always make sure I don't let my family or work suffer.
Just my sleep suffers. No big deal.
And this blog is a bit of a mess right now, I know! I am working to do some changes, spicing it up a bit. I hope to have it all complete. By Friday.
So, this blog post has pics in it of Miss Bianca at 2.... yes 2.... different pumpkin patches. Her daddy and I took her to a patch on Sunday and then she went again today with my coworkers. What a lucky little girl. Oh yeah - the pics are conveniently pages out of B's First Year Scrapbook. Clever, huh?.... see.... this is how I "cheat" and double-dip (pics edited, pages of book done, and then used as blog post. momma said i's a smart girl)




3 comments:
read your comment to my post about brookie's first cut ... wouldn't dare bring scissors anywhere near miss B's curls ... they are beautiful! I would've never touched Ly's if Ry didn't take the scissors to them first! hope things level out for you soon ... in the meantime have fun with everything and i will be praying for you!
Thanks, Kinze! I actually don't mind the stress- makes me feel more alive! But the advice about the curls PRICELESS! Please tell my husband we do not need to cut those locks!!! I reviewed those pics of Ly - so funny when Ry chopped!
Love this post - B in the Pumpkin Patch has to be the cutest thing ever...and those pages for her album look wonderful....
Post a Comment