Here's the belly, at around 14 weeks:
(last pregnancy, 1 week earlier)
I really don't think there's too much of a HUGE difference. I do feel a bit bigger. Good news is I already have gained less weight than I had with Bianca. Of course, now that I've stopped vomiting, it will probably start sticking a bit more. Although this time I've got a little one at home to chase after! Last time, I think I just was able to lay around more and relax when I felt fatigued or sick. This is a whole new ballgame. Bianca just looks at me like, "Um... get up Momma!" There's no laying around. It's exhausting to say the least.
Many of my friends who are mommas to >1 say that having the 2nd baby is more adjustment than having the first. They say with the first it's 100% dedication to figuring out what to do and how to do it. With the second, it's different because you must split your time and figure out how to please/do schedules for two kiddos. But then again.... my dear friend, Kinze, says, "After you have 2 kids, you might as well have 4 or 5. You have figured out how to deal with multiple children and they have each other to entertain." Well, I don't think 4 or 5 is in my picture. Right now, 2 sounds like enough!



4 comments:
Awww...cant wait to see that belly bump in person!!! You look great mamma :)
You look so cute! I was bigger then that at 14 weeks! I feel so big and hate when people ask if I am having twins. Can't wait to see more pictures of you! Oh and love that you went back to blonde:)
love these post with pregnancy updates ... it is very surreal .. like this just happened for you and can it really all be happening again?! i just love it and you make the cutest pregnant lady ever! glad you're feeling better now ... and come on you could totally handle multiple children :)
Jules - it's hard for you cause you are 4 feet, 11 inches. Sorry girl, you're probably gonna be big! But that's so cute! Just don't tip over.
Kinze - nobody handles multiple children as good as you. 3 under 3 at one time... really!? you deserve a medal.
Post a Comment