bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little Sizzlet Squared

Well, everyone.... we wanted to wait a while longer to post this, but there's no hiding it anymore.


 
Photobucket

Photobucket




Honestly, I told Derek I wanted to wait until about 16 weeks or so to tell anyone.  We made it to 14.  Neighbors, coworkers, and people I don't even know keep asking me when I'm due.  I can no longer return their question with a stupid look on my face and tell them I don't know what they are talking about.  I told a coworker I had just been "gaining some weight."  She looked at me and said, "Yeah, in your uterus."


We couldn't be more excited.  Today marks the beginning of a new trimester.  The first was disastrous, I must say - in more ways than one.  But we can't wait until November.  It's a new life, a new beginning.  We couldn't be happier or more blessed.  


Thank you, God.

1 comment:

Abbey and Jon said...

Love you All - Can not wait for the new addition to arrive!!!1 XOXOXOX