Your father asked me this morning to write something to you that was heartfelt with emotion and showed how we felt. But I'm afraid there are no words to describe the depths of our love.
Your 2nd year of life has passed. It seems time is flying. Your dad and I enjoy everyday we are blessed with you. We can no longer remember life without Bianca. Our world is so much better with you in it. How we deserve someone so sweet, smart, and beautiful is beyond us. Each and everyday we pray you grow to be a healthy, intelligent, independent, and good Christian girl. The things you do each day amaze us. We could not have asked for a more perfect little person in our lives. And while we know the days ahead are going to be times of trial and tribulation, we also know God will be there to help guide us as parents. There is nothing you could ever do that would make us stop loving and supporting you. You have grown to be more and more independent everyday. Speaking in sentences, counting, ABCs.... everyday you learn something new.
You never cease to amaze us.
We love you more than you will ever know.
Momma & Dadda
Today I took Bianca to the Children's Museum of Atlanta - Imagine It! She really had a blast. I can't believe I had never taken her before. It is a really cool place with everything possible to do there.
Papa would really have enjoyed this one.
You put the balls in here and they travel up to the ceiling and around a conveyor.
The conveyor system.
The water play/fishing pond was her fave.
Too bad I didn't see the neat rain coats before she was soaked.
If her father would have been with us, there's NO WAY he'd let her get on a piece of green equipment!


You can even milk a cow. Water comes out.
Strange... but she loved it.
Plant a garden if you so choose.
Now... that makes Dadda happy. Yellow equipment. Show 'em how it's done Miss B!
She loves painting. We even took some paint home... in her hair.
Quite a masterpiece, I must say.
Bianca's town.
Moon sand table. Moon sand everywhere.
And Miss Bianca Dee's premiere tap dancing event.....















2 comments:
Fantastic Post - Thanks for letting us in your day :0) Bianca is beyond one lucky little lady.
Love the personal note....
XOXOX -
The outfit is so spooktacular :)
Hope Bianca has a Great 2nd Birthday. Give her some Hugs and Kisses from us. Love to ya all - Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment