Time for a little uplifting Fall-time blog.
It may be fall, but it is still hot here in the ATL. I don't care. I'm rock'n fall. I'm pushing the pumpkins, lighting the cinnamon candles, and making the soups.
It's fall, baby.
And what better way to celebrate than to have a couple of my neighbor friends over for some pumpkin cake and iced coffee? Of course, Miss B had to help prepare....
exhibit A: my spices, tupperware, and baking utensils. all on display at her "window shelf."
the "not too sure if this is ok" look
this is my favorite... what is she hiding behind her back?
i need to move this spice drawer, ASAP
the original scene of the crime:
is it just my hormones or is anyone else obsessed with pumpkin-anything right now?
And I must admit, it was good company. I LOVE my neighbor girls. We can call, text, or email at any time of the week and just say, "You up to coming over?" It's awesome. Then, after our pumpkin treat we got to go to Michelle's house and snoop through her ever-organized kitchen. So inspiring. I feel a fall cleaning/re-organization in the air at the Cisel house. The Container Store..... look out!
I don't think you get more "kid-charmer" than this. Sara - you are awesome and my bianca has a new buddy.


1 comment:
Fun Neighbors - great Fall time post :) Makes me want to start making pumpkin something!
Post a Comment