bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

2nd Birthday Train Party

Wow... it's really taken me a while to post this!  We have a lot going on, but I wanted to share with you how blessed we were to have such a wonderful 2nd birthday party for Miss B.  She loved every minute of it.  I especially want to thank our parents who made the trip from Illinois to share this day with us.  They act like it's no big deal and expected - but we think it's amazing and completely awesome how special they make Bianca feel.  

Here's the party details.  Big THANK YOU to Loren who took almost every picture of the party for me.  I was so busy setting up, running around, and trying to keep my contractions to a minimum.  Without you shooting so many photos, I would have been so sad!  Thanks a mil!



The party train.


I made hats for all the little people.

 "conductor" (aka - parent) treat bags












Look at this awesome train set Miss B's babysitter, Brooke, got her.  We're gonna save details about our Miss Brooke (aka - lifesaver) later for another blog.  We love her. 







This is my favorite pic of Miss B that day.  Her face and tiptoes are PRICELESS. Behold.... the kitchen she loves more than anything!



She loves to pretend call people all day on her kitchen phone.  

Boys love kitchens, too.  We need a playdate at Bianca's house!


The boys eat so dainty with forks.  My daughter plows her head face first into the frosting.  Girl likes her sweets, what can I say?  And she blew out her candles on one puff!

I dread cutting the cake.

SHE HAD A GREAT DAY.  THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED US BLESSINGS ON HER 2ND BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Abbey and Jon said...

Oh my gosh - you should go into party planning...that was so CUTE! Can you come and do Joey's for me - hahaha! Maybe in a few years when we live closer and you arent expecting number 2 any day now!!! Wow, what an effort you made for B and you pulled it off wonderfully!!!! Loved the party pictures :)

The Schaub's said...

Couldn't wait for this post to see what cute things you did! What a fun time :)

Meaghan said...

I just love her theme and all you did for it, super cute! Her outfit was adorable!

Martha Earhart said...

I have officially been replaced :( i miss my little B! I can't believe she's already 2!!