bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

waiting.....

Still no baby!  I've had a lot of supportive emails, phone calls, texts, etc asking about if baby has arrived.  No:(  Baby is on it's own delivery time - which is apparently no time soon.  I'm starting for the first time to think "boy"... it's acting so much like it's father (taking it's time, moving slowly and contemplating the perfect moment to make a debut, no rush:)  Bianca was in a rush to get here and couldn't wait to make her debut.  This one is slow and content.  Derek's poor mom was induced when she was pregnant with him and the labor took 24 hours.  Pray that is not the case!

While I'm just barely 1 week away from due date, we are treasuring the time we have with just Bianca.  However, poor girl's been sick lately.  She has a bilateral ear infection and yesterday was vomiting several times throughout the day.  Poor thing!  It was so scary for her to throw up - she didn't know what was happening.  We ended up having to throw out her foam flip couch, mopped the floors several times, and hosed down her booster seat.  The laundry never ends and she's keeping us busy to the end.  She has been needier than ever, but that's ok - cause she's needing extra snuggle time with her momma.

Ok, I hate my feet.  Multiple reasons why - but nurses' feet are never cute.  However, I think today I have to post a pic.  Not cause they are swollen (which - I don't think they are half as bad as last time), but because of my toe nails.  I went and got a pedicure and decided to go with what I was "feeling."  since I didn't know boy or girl, I had to do a combo.

sorry it's dark/fuzzy/glare/terrible shot.  i blame iphone.  or maybe i blame photoshop.  or maybe just laziness.  yeah, probably the laziness.

5 comments:

The Schaub's said...

Just waiting for the exciting news! I haven't asked...bc as you know, I was always late and that drove me NUTS!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe this baby is just waiting for it Momma's birthday! He/she will be so loved. Enjoy!! Happy early birthday to you and baby.
Love, Aunt Debbie

Meaghan said...

Love the nails!!! I can't wait for little baby Cisel to make his/her debut!!!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for the new addition to join your already beautiful family!!! We are thinking of you and wishing you the best :) Oh yeah, I'm getting a girl vibe...we'll have to see!
Love,
The Williams

kinze said...

oh come on .. where is the belly shot?! and love the nails ... and that's great that your getting that lil extra snuggle time with miss B! love ya girl!