This Halloween we spent going door to door in our little neighborhood with our fellow toddler friends. It was a GREAT year. Bianca actually understood to go door to door and to knock/ring the doorbell. More importantly... she comprehended accepting candy. As a matter of fact, several times she would grab an entire handful of candy and had to be reminded to take "only 1."
Derek really enjoyed Halloween this year, too. We hurried back home so he could hand out candy to the other little kids still going around. Overall, we had a blast and are already planning next year's festivities!
Oh my gosh - LOVE the video...she is such a cute little lady. Cant believe how quickly they grow - MOVE CLOSER Please....although I actually wish I could move closer to where you guys are :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - LOVE the video...she is such a cute little lady. Cant believe how quickly they grow - MOVE CLOSER Please....although I actually wish I could move closer to where you guys are :)
Rockin' the red boots! I showed Sidney the blog today and all she is talking about is coming to play with B's kitchen! Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment