I am sooooo far behind in my blogging, it's not even funny. I need to blog about:
1. B's Birthday
2. Halloween
3. My mom's visit
4. Bianca in Ballet
5. Vivi walking
6. Bianca at the dentist & 3 year check up
And that's just this blog. I can't even begin to list everything I need to catch up on in the China blog. I honestly can blame most of it on the fact that my computer is not working well, my VPN working only sporadically, and my camera is not working - at all. The later is the most depressing. I don't know what is wrong with my dear camera, and what's worse is I don't even have a clue as to where to take it for a "camera doctor" visit.
So, I will be blogging very soon about more things, but for now, I leave you with some pics of my family in China. I can do this because my camera was not required!


2 comments:
FANTASTIC PICTURES! And a great remembrance of your time there! I am sure you will treasure them forever :)
Cute photos...your family is adorable!
Daisy~
Post a Comment