But, to remain positive... I've been thinking back on fun times this summer. We had an amazing party to wish us farewell when we left The States this summer. Again, my Aunt Pam was over the top! She went out of control (yet again). I'm such a lucky girl.
This was a GREAT idea. I've opened several letters already. Really warms my heart here in Dubai.
My AMAZING family. That's Fancy Pammy on the left. She's AMAZING. Meg in the middle had a baby about 5 hours after this photo was taken (hello, wonder woman!). Jenn on the right is Party Extraordinaire.
I miss you Donnelly girls.
The Schaub ladies. Wendy is a Pammy in the making. If you saw her parties - you'd think some genes connected the two of them. The lady in the middle is pretty cool, too. She attends all the parties, even in Dubai.
LOVES her cousin Sidney.
And her Uncle Matt. Nothing like co-parenting to make a great afternoon. Thanks guys!
Aunt Pammy, thank you for yet again creating memories for me and the girls. We loved every minute of the party (and the birth that followed!). Thank you. You make a girl feel so loved.


1 comment:
Now I know were YOU get your creative party planning.....So Fun!
And all those beautiful little kids...so blessed
Post a Comment