bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm back

Time to start blogging again.  To be honest: I haven't had time.  Exhausted with Derek traveling, the girls in activities, and now the weather is beyond gorgeous.... I really don't want to be inside!  But it's been a New Years resolution for me and I will follow through the promise to myself.  It's not just a necessity for me to remember these times, but also for family back home to know what is going on in our lives.

Social media is taking over.  I'm guilty and enjoy Facebook.  However, I've decided to boycott it.  I'm turning mine off and not signing on again until I am caught up on the blog AND my spiritual life.  I'm doing a 21-day dedication to reading the Gospel of John and that needs to come first.  Next will be this blog.  The more I think about it, some of the people I love most to me don't even have a Facebook account, so they don't know what is happening.



This blog overhaul is for you.

1 comment:

Abbey and Jon said...

:0) Great commitment! You are so good at blogging.....excited to read your next entry!