Everyday I'm going to try to post new pics of Bianca. That way, family and friends at home can see how big she's getting (makes me sad already!)....and of course - how cute she is! It also gives me a chance to work on my photo skills. I really would like to get good at taking/processing photos. It's become a new hobby of mine. I love new challenges. I have a real appreciation for people who can take pictures so well. Check out the website www.j-annephotography.com - or her blog is listed under the blogs I follow to the right of this screen. I love her stuff. Her name is Jodi, who happens to be my sister-in-law's (Crystal) best friend from New Mexico. She now lives in Vegas and has her own photography business. How cool is that?!
The next two show how she likes to blow bubbles....
or maybe just drool....
No comments:
Post a Comment