bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just hanging out


Today I have not been feeling so well, but how you feel doesn't matter to your baby!  Bianca still wanted to play.  Well, I really didn't want to get too close to her and get her sick, too, so instead we played pictures.  Here are some looks from today (professionals...Jodi, Kinze - please give back some constructive criticism so I get better at this!):











Yes, this is how her hair really looks - it's hilarious.   I have to push it down at times, but it won't stay down!




Looking at her feet....

Realizing they really are HER feet...


Finally!!!  The catch is complete!


Her favorite thing to do...


3 comments:

kinze said...

LIZ...She is adorable ... LOVE LOVE the hair! You did great on the pics!

Anonymous said...

I concur. My favorite is the last one.

Jeeeezzz... that hair!!

The Cisel's said...

Well, thanks, professionals! Give me some criticism!