Useless Nothings....
Even though I have 2 college degrees, but still feel like I haven't found my calling.
Love organization! I get excited just thinking about The Container Store!
If I could do anything and get paid the same as i do now - i think i would make crafts all day.
Zen is when I can hold someone's hand who is dying and realize they are not scared.
Anytime I think about how lucky I am, I thank God.
Bananas on toast with peanut butter and honey is my sandwich of choice.
Everyone tells me I'm a good cook, but i've never made my own recipe - i just read other's very well!
The only time I will buy something is with a coupon or sale - period.
Home for me in the last 5 years has been in 4 different states.





1 comment:
Your house always looks so nice. Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment