bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

7 months, not happy!

Well, we've been battling the same stupid ear(s) infection for over 2 weeks now. I took Bianca to her 10-day re-check appointment, knowing she was still not acting herself. Sure enough, her left ear was no better and her right ear was worse. I felt terrible for her! So now we are on a stronger antibiotic (ahhh.... needless to say, no more constipation issues) for 10 more days. She's almost been on it for 72-hours, and I'm really not so sure we're starting to see improvement yet.

I can't believe she's 7 months old! I took these pics today, but I don't think she was in the mood. The camera was not making her happy. Lately all she wants is to be held.... and that is NOT like my little independent girl at all!


1 comment:

kinze said...

poor B :( she is still cute even with that sad face ... hope she feels better REAL soon!