So Friday night I did something I'd never done before: took some engagement pics. My friend/ coworker is getting married this October and said she wanted to have some engagement pics done. I told her I couldn't promise anything spectacular, but I'd sure give it a whirl. The experience for me would be priceless. They are a cute couple. Dan is actually working in the Bahamas (yeah - really.... the Bahamas..... ridiculous!). He works on elevators. He was home visiting for a short time so we had to squeeze in the photo shoot. Ashley has just graduated from nursing school and will be moving down there once she passes boards, etc (once again, how ridiculously awesome). They've been together and faced some challenges, but WOW they have proved that even distance can't keep two people from LOVE!!! How fresh and romantic!!! We had a fun time - even though it was HOT. Ashley..... I hope you like some of these!!!

elevator theme here....








1 comment:
Liz, these are really good! Nice work!
Post a Comment