bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

been there, done that

Well, we're about off to the doctor to see what more can be done for this 20-day long ear infection. Poor Bianca.

I have to tell a quick story that happened this morning. It's almost humorous. Every mom has this story. Bianca is not feeling well at all. She wouldn't eat any of her cereal or fruit this morning. So, I picked her up out of her high chair and about 3 seconds later, vomit. I mean VOMIT. This was.... had to be..... every last drop that had been in her bottle previously. I also smelled the medicine I had given her before the bottle, so I know she emptied out. What's the big deal about this - nothing. For any mom out there, they have this same story. Her puke was ALL OVER ME. In my hair, my shirt, my pants, and my wooly UGG slippers. Disgusting. She just kept going and couldn't quit. It came out her nose, her mouth, and something else came out her bottom cause she puked so hard. Poor thing! Needless to say, the kitchen floor was covered, I was covered, she was covered. So....what did we do???....... we took a bath together! She got fresh and clean and decided to take a nap. Momma got clean and had to recover the hard woods.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: