bianca age, vivi age

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

10 months (late)/scrap'n

Well, I guess I missed posting the 10-month anniversary. Oops. We really did not miss it at home, though. We took Bianca out to dinner with her little neighbor friend, Carter. Carter is about 14 months old. He and Bianca sat at different ends of the table and laughed at each other while their parents "inhaled" dinner. The kids were good - it sure is a lot of work to go out to dinner with 2 little ones! We love going out with Carter's parents cause we are all mid-westerners (they're from Michigan) and it just feels good to chat with them. Carter has a pretty cool John Deere wagon he gets pulled around in throughout neighborhood, and Bianca is jealous! However, Daddy Derek says Bianca cannot have a John Deere anything, gotta be CAT.

Ok, I've got a secret. And I can't keep secrets. I've been making a scrapbook for Bianca's 1-year. However, this one is different. It's digital. Yep. I'm really stepp'n up in the technical world! Basically, I design all the pages how I want them with downloads, and then upload them to a printing company (Shutterfly, etc), and WAHLA...... scrapbook! AND, so far IT'S ALL BEEN FREE! No mess of papers, glue, cutters, etc, laying around. No running off to Hobby Lobby or JoAnn. No cleaning up mess after mess. No ordering or reordering pics to put in the book. FREE! And the best part - as many copies of it as I want and forever stored on my hard drive. Here's a few pages I've got done so far. I have over 30 pages so far......




Email or leave me a message if you have questions or want to know how to do this.... it's way fun!!!....(disclaimer here - This will cause you to suffer from lack of sleep because you will be up VERY late at night due to addictions to digital scrapping. Husbands will NOT be happy about your newfound hobby.)

4 comments:

Abbey said...

You are so creative - I love it!!! Maybe in the future....you could teach me how to do it :)
Love to all ~

kinze said...

Love the scrapbook pages so cute! Wow B is ALMOST 1 ... NO WAY?!

Anonymous said...

I love Shutterfly! I made a webpage for my class and Smilebox is a good one too! I can't believe how big Bianca is getting. Soon she will be one!

Julie said...

Liz, this is so cool! Whenever we are blessed with a little one you will have to share more on how to do this scrapebook. Thanks for the picture/thank you of B she is soo cute. Miss you tons! love ya