She LOVES her push'em toys. She is walking with no problems as long as one is by her side. Without the toy, she's a bit unsteady, but has no problems taking a few steps all alone. Little Miss Independent.
We think maybe it was the new shoes that made her so athletic.
(the photos are blurry and grainy.... I was just so excited and not focusing on my settings... sorry)
Publix is Bianca's favorite place to go. I don't know why. Maybe because she loves food? I think it has something to do with the free cookie she gets everytime we stop at the bakery. Or maybe it's the little old ladies who stop and squeal along with her when she smiles and laughs. Either way, she ends up with a mess all over her, and a balloon to boot.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
GO HAWKS!!!








1 comment:
Bianca looks so grown up and beautiful! What a little princess you have on your hands...you have to feel so blessed....thanks for the pictures - it was great to see her take her first steps - what a milestone!
Post a Comment