I had a good streak of blogg'n and then I kinda got slow again. I guess between planning the upcoming birthday party for B (sneak preview soon....), work, and pregnancy I've just been behind. It seems to be my standard now-a-days. Here's my excuse..... more pages for the 2nd year album.
Is this a good enough excuse? Not really. I'm gonna try to be a better blogger. But I took my friend, Kinze's, advice... and took a little time to dig deeper into my thoughts. I've been reading more at night and just finished the Heaven is for Real book (thanks to that same pal, Kinze, who sent me a copy):

It was a really touching story and a quick read. I've also been reading more of The Word and trying to put scripture into my everyday life. Bianca seems quite intrigued by prayer. She is very quiet, puts her little hands together, and looks at me so innocently when we pray. She really focuses, too. Even when we go to church, she is such a good little girl and really loves being there. She asks me, "Church?" Yes, Miss B.... we can go! She asked again tonight before dinner. So, as Matthew 19:14 says, 'Let the little children come to me....' I will not hinder and we shall go. Tuesday morning church-outing it is!








2 comments:
I Love B
yea i'm glad you are liking the book! and you're a great mommy ... look at you roll on the year books ... your kiddos will cherish them forever!
Post a Comment